Monday, August 11, 2008

Willie Nelson and Dave Matthews Band Concert

This was taken before the concert--Wille Nelson was getting ready to start singing--he was really great! Oh! and it was about 100 degrees too! Can't you tell we are burning up!?!
Here are some pics of the stage and all of the people down in center field with general admission tickets--boy, I am glad I got us seats--I can only imagine how BAD it smelled down there! We were burning up and sweating up in our seats with a breeze blowing on us! Our seats were great--we were right under the box seats, and we could go inside anytime to "cool down" and get a drink or something! We really had a blast!! The concert was so awesome--there were so many different people there--some fully clothed, some not! Lots of hippies and "DMB followers!" Dave was so awesome, and he played so many of our favorites from his first couple of albums and covered some awesome songs like "Burning down the house!" I would definitely love to go to another one!!

WE STILL LOVE YA, DAVE--YOU STILL ROCK!!!

1 comment:

The Johnsons' said...

Looks likek you guys had a great time! So glad you are back to blogging.

OUR ADDICTION!!

OUR ADDICTION!!
After the birth of Grayton, Jason and I began running and became highly addicted!! I soon made my first jogging stroller purchase, The Tike Tech all terrain single jogger. It was wonderful until I needed another seat for Riley Kate. I got this Dreamer Design off of ebay, and I love it! I call it my freedom and my sanity because I can load up the kids and go running whenever I feel like it! The kids love to stroll. They usually ask to go. We have run several races just for fun--Delta Jubilee 5K, Juke Joint Festival 5K, St. Jude 1/2 Marathon, Double Decker 10K, 300 Oaks 10K, etc. We love to run and if there is a race we can make it to, we'll run it!! We are running about 4 to 5 miles a day now with long runs of 7 to 12 miles on the weekends!

A LITTLE HOBBY OF MINE

A LITTLE HOBBY OF MINE
Since Grayton's 1st birthday, I have ventured out a bit and started baking and creating my kid's birthday cakes each year. Also, I am the homeroom mother for Grayton's class, so I am trying to get creative with my baking. I am not very good at it, but it is so much fun!! If anyone has any new cute ideas, share them with me.